The Signmaster 44 inch wide laminator has a heated roll for single side lamination.
The Signmaster combine all the tasks of a sign shop into one machine. Transfer tape application, vinyl application to sign blanks, mounting - over laminating using thermal mounting pouches, one side lamination using pressure sensitive films.
Ledco is known for making machines which are very reliable, easy to use, and inexpensive to maintain.
These units maintain that reputation.
Warranty: Two-year factory warranty
Designed for Simplicity
The SIGNMASTER is designed to provide quality lamination of a wide range of papers and materials up to ½ inch thick using film up to 10 mil thick.
Common applications include:
- Transfer tape applications
- Vinyl application to sign blanks
- Mounting and over laminating using thermal mounting pouches
- One sided over lamination using pressure sensitive films
- Lamination of inkjet prints and other prints produced on printers using other technologies
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
The SIGNMASTER thermal roll laminator automates the application of transfer tape, and other pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) tapes, films or thermal mounting pouches.
SIGNMASTER conveniently and easily applies transfer tape to weeded vinyl, transfer-taped vinyl to sign blanks, and will apply clear PSA over laminates to finished signs or promotional materials and doubles as a pouch laminator.
SIGNMASTER laminators are ideal for mounting applications and can accept substrates up to ½ inch thick.
Designed for sign and graphics applications, SIGNMASTER machines are used in many settings, including sign shops, photo-finishing labs, reprographics shops and manufacturing plants.
When signage is ruined during the taping or application process, the cost of re-cutting, re-weeding, and reapplying will usually take all the profit out of a job. Whether it’s transfer tape, vinyl, sandblast or acid resist tape, pre-masks, adhesive film, clear polyester, or other pressure-sensitive material, an SIGNMASTER applicator will put it down effortlessly with no bubbles or wrinkles.
Using an SIGNMASTER is much easier than doing the same work by hand. Fast and versatile, it requires little instruction for you to be up and running. Supply roll tension is controlled with knobs. SIGNMASTERS are forgiving. They will apply most materials under a wide range of speeds and pressure or tension settings.
The SIGNMASTER is a heavy-duty commercial laminator designed for the most rigorous and demanding jobs and workloads.
Features that Make a Difference
Features that contribute to the quality of lamination and dependability of the SIGNMASTER include:
The new laminator has several standard features that set it apart from other models.
- A release liner take-up with an adjustable clutch, takes up the release liner found on most pressure-sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates. A preset 3-function switch allows operation in variable speed mode, a preset film speed mode and a preset pouch speed mode.
- The feed tray is non-ferrous, so magnetic materials may be applied.
- The supply roll tension knobs are important, because without some supply roll tension, most films and tapes will wrinkle during application.
- A reverse drive switch makes it simple to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wrap-around.
- A foot pedal is a standard feature that frees hands to align and feed work.
- A stand is included with the machine.
- A safety shield with electronic interlock prevents operation of the machine if the guard and the feed tray are not in place, protecting operators and other employees.
- Two safety stop buttons on both sides of the machine will automatically stop the machine when the operator pushes them in.
- Correct and even lamination pressure is ensured by rubber rolls that are spring-loaded and preset. The pressure is easy to adjust if required when performing routine maintenance.
- Manufactured in the USA means quality, better service and faster parts availability.
- Ledco's tradition of 30 plus years of service to industry.
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards
Pricing includes stand, casters and bottom supply roll
- Models: 2044110, 2044220-A, 2044110P, 2044220P, EHR 44 195.5, 8344500 & CD5C