The Phoenix™ 2700-DH Heat Roll Laminator-Education Model is perfect for the School/Office markets. Its compact tabletop design is great for small working areas. Designed for preserving and enhancing larger size documents, a roll laminator can help you to laminate a large poster or several smaller items up to 27" in width. It is a cost-effective solution for your school, office, copy, or print shop center to laminate with 1.5 mil or 3.0 mil, 1" or 21⁄4" core laminating film!
With this roll laminating machine being used in schools and larger sized offices, we realize that safety is of the utmost importance. That is why the Phoenix™ roll laminator includes the latest in safety innovations and energy saving technology! Safety measures include safety latches on feed tray and a safety shield preventing the unit from running if it is not in place. The Phoenix™ 2700-DH also features an automatically activated standby mode when the machine has been idle for 3 hours, dropping the temperature to 176° Fahrenheit. After 4 hours of non-use, the heaters turn off.
The Phoenix™ 2700-DH is a popular choice for users who need an economical choice without sacrificing flexibility.
- Large Capacity: Laminates up to 27" wide
- Film Compatibility: Accepts 1.5 to 3 mil films
- Adjustable Supply Roll Tension: Accommodates documents of varying sizes
- Quick Warm-Up Time: 20 minutes
- Auto Standby Feature: Holds temperature at 176° F after 3 hours of non-use; after 4 hours, heaters shut off
- Clear Polycarbonate Safety Shield with Safety Latches: Prevents risk of injury, will not run with safety shield disengaged
- Adjustable Speed Control: Allows operator to work at desired speed
- Chain & Sprocket Drive: Rugged metal components, ensuring superior durability
- Reverse Feature: Prevents jams and wrap-arounds
- Heavy-Duty 24V DC Motor: Capable of withstanding even the toughest working conditions
- Silicone Heated Laminating Rollers: Nonstick and durable, easy to remove and clean
- Easy Alignment of Top and Bottom Rolls: Ensures consistent results every time
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Phoenix 2700 Stand
The Phoenix 2700 Stand is designed exclusively to fit the Phoenix 2700-DH and 2700-DHP laminators. It has a sleek black powder coat finish which will fit the décor of your shop or office. With four locking wheel casters, you can easily transport the laminator anywhere in your operation and lock it down when in use. Convenient and functional, this stand also boasts an economical price point to ensure great value for your investment.
- Specially Designed: Precisely engineered to hold the popular Phoenix 2700-DH and 2700-DHP laminators
- Material: Steel with black powder finish
- Heavy-Duty Locking Wheel Casters: Sturdy when in use and easily wheels away when finished
- Dimensions: 35" x 16.5" x 41.5" with laminator attached
- Shipping Weight: 29 lbs. and ships via UPS/FedEx
Phoenix 2700-DH Spec Sheet
Phoenix 2700-DH Operating Manual
Phoenix 2700-DH Service Manual
For Quotes Including Shipping Charges, We Require:
- Laminator Part number
- Organization or Persons name
- Address: Physical address is required, (No PO Boxes)
- City, Postal Code, State, County (If not USA)
E-mail for shipping quotes
Call or E-mail for special pricing and promotions.
- Models: 2700-DH & 2700-123