Pressure Sensitive Roll applicator.
User friendly laminator to automate the application of transfer tape and other pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA, tapes or films), apply to any substrate up to 1/2" thick.
Laminating widths 30, 44 inch and 60 inch.
Ledco is known for making machines which are very reliable, easy to use, and inexpensive to maintain.
These units maintain that reputation.
Warranty: Two-year factory warranty
Automate the application
- Econocraft laminators automate the application of transfer tape, and other pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) tapes or films. They will apply background vinyl or PSA films to sign blanks.
- They will apply transfer-taped vinyl to any flat sign material, and will apply clear PSA overlaminate to finished signs or promotional materials.
- Econocraft applicators can be used to apply any type of pressure-sensitive film or tape to any substrate up to 1 inch thick. They can be used for mounting.
- Designed for sign and graphics applications, Econocraft machines are used in many settings, including sign shops, photo-finishing labs, reprographics shops and manufacturing plants.
Reduces labor costs
- Jobs such as applying vinyl to sign blanks or putting transfer tape on vinyl signage are very labor intensive.
- As the material gets wider and longer, the labor costs become disproportionately high. Bubbles and wrinkles are introduced, and waste increases. Some jobs require the additional time and mess of liquid application.
- When signage is ruined during the taping or application process, the cost of recutting, reweeding, and reapplying will usually take all the profit out of a job.
- Whether it's transfer tape, vinyl, sandblast or acid resist tape, premask, adhesive film, clear polyester, or other pressure-sensitive material, an Econocraft applicator will put it down effortlessly with no bubbles or wrinkles.
Save time / improve quality
- Using an Econocraft is much easier than doing the same work by hand. Fast and versatile, it requires little instruction for you to be up and running. Supply roll tension is controlled with knobs. The laminating roller gap is adjusted with a single knob. Econocraft applicators are forgiving. They will apply most materials under a wide range of speeds and pressure or tension settings.
- The Econocraft 60 is a heavy-duty commercial laminators designed for the most rigorous and demanding jobs and workloads.
Econocraft features includes:
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- The laminating roller opening is adjustable in seconds and allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- Interchangeable rubber rollers help keep maintenance costs down.
- The feed tray is non-ferrous, so magnetic materials may be applied.
- The supply roll tension knobs are important, because without some supply roll tension, most films and tapes will wrinkle during applications.
- A reverse drive switch makes it simple to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wrap-around.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. means quality, better service and faster parts availability.
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards
|Maximum Lamination Width
|Laminating Roller Diameter
|Supply Roll Core Size
|Recommended Film Thickness
||1 mil and up
|Maximum Laminating Thickness
|Maximum Outside Film Roll Diameter
|Dimensions (Includes Stand)
||48"L x 26"W x 48"H
|Shipping Dimensions (Includes Stand)
||56"L x 43"W x 53"H
|Weight / Shipping Weight / Shipping Weight with Stand
||375 lbs. / 600 lbs. / 800 lbs.
||1/4 hp DC, Variable Speed
|Electrical (Single Phase)
||110-125v, 3 amps, 50/60 Hz (208-240v Optional)
A foot pedal is a standard feature that frees hands to align and feed work.
Side guide Left and Right side guides are supplied as standard items.
A stand is included with both of the larger machines.
A safety shield with electronic interlock prevents operation of the machine if the guard and the feed tray are not in place, protecting operators and employers.
Prefeed Slitter attachment: cuts material on the supply roll for application to narrower substrates, for multiple-up production or for striping.
Bottom supply roll assembly: provides for roll-fed application of materials, such as transfer tape to weeded vinyl or transfer taped vinyl to banner material.
Precision feed tray: provides moveable left and right hand guides for exact feeding of quantities of same-size material.
Additional for the LEDCO EPSL-60 Laminator:
Bottom Supply Roll option: This is a supply roll kit that allows you to apply another roll of film without a release liner, craft paper, or feed long banners into the machine from the bottom. It includes an additional mandrel, an idler roller, and mounting brackets. Part # 2060106
Roll Feed Option: This kit is a supply roll mandrel and the brackets to mount it on the feed table. This is primarily designed to allow you to feed long banners and craft paper up over the idler roller on the feed table. Part# 8360500
Bottom Release Liner Take Up (RLT) Option: This option is a self powered release liner take-up like the one built into the machine which, in conjunction with the bottom supply roll, allows you to apply film with a release liner to the bottom of your substrate. Part # 8360000, (2) EHR135.4B (Brackets), and (2) EHR44 135.4C (spanners).
Precision Feed Table
Standard Feed Table
Click to download the Manual
Click for Econocraft Replacement Parts