Free-standing, heat shoe laminator with exclusive infrared heating, independent top and bottom temp controls, programmable job settings and on-the-fly adjustments. Handles up to 10mil on rolls up to 2000". A 31" production laminator designed for commercial printing or in-house production environments. It is four times faster than office laminators. The unique crowned rollers and infrared heating system provide optimum output quality even at higher speeds.
Features exclusive infrared heating, independent top and bottom temperature controls, programmable job settings and on-the-fly adjustments. It handles film up to 10 mil thick and up to 31" wide. As a production laminator designed for commercial printing or inhouse production environments, the Discovery 80 is four times faster than office laminators.
- Exclusive memory function recalls up to nine different setups for speed and temperature
- Swing-away heat shoes allow for safe and easy cleaning; Teflon® coating reduces film scratches
- Unique standby and power-down functions for energy savings and safety
- Independent top and bottom temperature controls for endless variety of applications
- Variable speed control/microprocessor controlled heat from 1' to 20' per minute
- Handles film rolls up to 2000' for continuous operation
- Standard 2 1⁄4" core easily adapts for 1" and 3" core film
- Easy-to-read LCD panel displays temperature, speed, job setting, ready and wait controls
- Rolling stand with locking casters
- Accommodates posters up to 31" wide or two-up 12"x18" sheets
- 90 day warranty with parts and labor, 1 year just parts
Free freight dock to dock within continental USA (48 states)