The SEAL 54 EL is a cold roll laminator capable of mounting and laminating pressure-sensitive graphics up to 54" wide. Designed for ease-of-use and minimal maintenance, the 54 EL is ideal for new users wanting to create professionally-finished wide format graphics. ETL Certified in US/Canada.
- Cold roll laminator confidently finishes a variety of applications
- Laminates graphics up to 54" wide
- Capable of laminating at speeds up to 14 feet/minute
- Manual nip adjustment up to 1" for handling of most substrates
- Durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance
- Flip up feed table for easy webbing
- Safety eyes for increased operator safety
- Foot switch for hands free operation
- Optional image guide ensures perfect alignment and flat lamination
- Optional roll trough keeps rolled prints in place before and during lamination
- Optional leveling feet keeps the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product
Laminator Type Wide Format
Dimensions 48" x 71.3" x 24"
Core Diameter 3"
Laminating Speed 14' per minute
Film Type Cold
Roll Length 150'
Roll Width 51"
Thickness (mil) 3.5
Weight 325 lbs (147 kg)
Date Indicator Undated
6 month service warranty and 1 year parts warranty
SEAL 54/65 EL Laminator User Manual
- Models: 54545A, Z54549, 5411A, 5406A, 5402A, 2524293, 2524461 & 2524462