A great laminator for schools, the GBC Pinnacle 27 Thermal Roll Laminator is packed with time-saving, user-friendly features. From its visual/audible warm-up alert to its built-in trimmer and more, this laminator is an easy choice for busy educators.
- Obtain clear and protected results for all of your projects. Whether used for handouts, bus tags or game cards, our wide 27" laminator is the easy choice for busy educators.
- Laminator warms up in 8-10 minutes. Laminate at speeds up to 10' per minute for exceptionally fast processing. Perfect for those with heavy laminating needs.
- Simplify the film loading process. The lightweight AutoGrip shafts make removing and adding standard film easier than ever.
- Reduce film waste. Laminator features a footage counter, which tracks the film remaining for your use, and a digital temperature readout to ensure film is running at the correct heat.
- Gain greater control with user friendly features. Auto reverse lets you easily correct film feeding, while the built in trimmer lets you quickly cut laminated documents from the roll.
- Keep the laminator on between your classes or meetings for quick use. The machine enters standby mode after 2 hours of inactivity and will shut off after 3 hours for secure safety.
- Choose the best film for your project. Laminator is compatible with Nap I and Nap II roll film up to 3 mil thick. Film sold separately.
Laminator Type: Roll
Laminating Speed: 120" per minute
Film Type: NAP I, NAP II
Date Indicator: Undated
Core Diameter: 1"
Maximum Document Width: 27"
Warm-up time (minutes): 8-10
GBC Pinnacle 27 Roll Laminator Product Manual
For Quotes Including Shipping Charges, We Require:
- Laminator Part number
- Organization or Persons name
- Address: Physical address is required, (No PO Boxes)
- City, Postal Code, State, County (If not USA)
E-mail for shipping quotes