Heavy duty laminators for commercial laminating services, digital imaging service, color labs, printing businesses, military installations, map publishers.
Ledco is known for making machines which are very reliable, easy to use, and inexpensive to maintain.
These units maintain that reputation.
Warranty: Two-year factory warranty
Big tough and productive...
That's what the heavy-duty Ledco 38 and 60-inch are all about. Owners of these machines say there is nothing else like them for dependability, speed, quality of lamination, ease-of-use, and low maintenance. These machines have old-fashioned value...that is, the work and revenue they can produce far exceeds their cost to purchase and service.
The demand for lamination of larger materials is rapidly growing, yet only a fraction of all laminating services have a machine that will handle materials 36 inches or bigger. Most laminators in finishing departments or shops are 25 inches wide. These big Industrial Series laminators can help you enter this market or increase your capacity to handle big sheets.
Who uses big laminators? Laminating services. Digital imaging services. Color labs. Printing businesses. Reprographics shops. Government offices. Military installations. Map publishers. Any organization that needs to protect large-format printed materials.
Industrial Series Standard features
Here are some of the reasons these machines get rave reviews from their owners:
Industrial Series Optional Equipment
- Intelligent heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature. The microprocessor in the control quickly learns to anticipate the heat demand of each job and keeps the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers are covered with quality silicone rubber for superior release quality, higher lamination quality and easier cleaning. The laminating rollers and pull rollers are interchangeable to help keep maintenance costs down.
- Pneumatic power opens or closes the laminating and pull rollers and gives you a precise and independent control of roll pressure. A compressor is built in so that shop air is not required.
- Removable heat shoes are Teflon coated to reduce film abrasion. They are easily unplugged and removed to clean or replace the laminating rollers.
- Built-in retractable slitters save an enormous amount of cutting time by trimming away side scrap during the lamination process. The two heads can be adjusted independently with great precision.
- Dual tension knobs (clutches) for each supply roll mandrel are easy to use and provide as little or as much tension as needed to keep work flat and wrinkle free.
- Forced air cooling is essential when running thicker films, because the lamination needs to be cooled to get good results. These machines have rows of fans mounted above and below the film as it leaves the laminating rollers.
- Easy access controls are conveniently located and grouped for effective operation.
- The safety guard is built into the feed tray, and the machine will not run without the feed tray in place. Stop buttons on both sides of the machine front and back contribute to a complete safety package. The back rollers are also guarded.
- Both upper and lower rollers are driven to minimize the wrinkling or curling that can occur when one roller is driven.
- A removable bottom idler bar makes it much easier to thread film.
- Standard precision feed tray has both left and right side guides and is adjustable from a few inches to the width of the machine.
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards
- Roll feed option allows you to laminate material from a 3" core supply roll mounted just above the feed tray. Designed for digital imaging and industrial applications. Included on the HD60. Additional option for HD38
- Footage counter enables accurate measurement of film. Call for price.
- Additional slitters permit multiple-up cutting. Call for price.
With the Industrial Series Laminators... you can preserve and protect:
Industrial Series Specifications
|Max Laminating Width
|Laminating Roller Diameter
|Supply Roll Core Size
||Up to 10 mil
||Up to 10 mil
|Max Laminating Thickness
|Max Film Roll Diameter
||60"L x 58"H x 40"D
||78"L x 58"H x 40"D
||71"L x 43"W x 66"H
||91"L x 43"W x 66"H
|Weight / Shipping Weight
||565 lbs. / 1,000 lbs.
||865 lbs. / 1,300 lbs.
||(Single Phase) 220V
||(Single Phase) 220V
||1/4 HP DC
||1/4 HP DC
Click for Instruction Manual
Click for Industrial Series Laminator Schematics
HD38-60 Release Liner Takeup Installation Procedures
The The Industrial series laminators required a mandatory crating for shipping.
Click for Industrial Series Replacement Parts