H600 Pro pouch laminator uses 4 heated rollers to provide professional lamination results. Easy to use keypad control panel with LCD readout. Accepts documents up to 13" wide. Laminates pouches 1.5 to 10 mil.
- Meet all of your laminating needs with one machine. The sturdy metal housing is designed for durability and lasting performance. Perfect for frequent use and a wide range of projects.
- Get started on projects right away. The laminator warms up in 4-8 minutes for quick and easy use, and laminates at speeds up to 25" per minute.
- With 4 smooth rollers, your documents will stay bubble and wrinkle-free. Compatible with any laminating pouches from 1.5 to 10 mil and mounting boards up to 2mm.
- The wide 13" document width is great for a larger variety of projects, such as banners, menus and certificates. Comes with 1 year warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
- Lamination made simple. The touch button interface with LCD display allows for quick adjustments to temperature and speed, while the reverse switch quickly clears jams.
- A cold lamination setting provides more laminating options. Cold lamination works with pressure-sensitive adhesive pouches including GBC SelfSeal pouches, sold separately.
Laminator Type: Pouch
Laminating Speed: 25" per minute
Max Pouch Thickness: 10 mil
Cold Lamination Function: Yes
Warm-up time (minutes): 4-8
Detailed Color: Ivory
Dimensions: 27.25" x 16.5" x 11.13"
Maximum Document Width: 13"
Carrier Free Operation: No
Thermal Lamination: No
Warranty: Limited 1-year
Date Indicator: Undated
Max Temp Recommended per the Heaviest Application: 302 Degrees Fahrenheit