The Phoenix™ 2700-DHP Heat Roll Laminator-Production Model is a smart choice for production environments looking for an economical, easy-to-use unit. The compact tabletop design is great for smaller working areas.
Designed to offer maximum flexibility, the unit allows the use of either 1" or 2 1⁄4" core laminating films in thicknesses of 1.5 mil to 10 mil. The unit can also be gapped incrementally at settings of 1⁄16", 1⁄8", 3⁄16", and 1⁄4" to accomplish mounting on a large variety of substrates. With safety and energy savings concerns in mind, the Phoenix™ 2700-DHP includes the latest innovations. Safety measures include: an advanced safety shield, a safety feed table, and a standby mode. To conserve energy, the machine will drop into a sleep mode (176°) if unit has been idle for 3 hours. If there is no activity on the unit for 4 hours, the heaters turn off.
With a robust heavy-duty 24V motor and 2 1⁄4" heated rollers, this unit performs well above its price point!
- Large Capacity: Laminates up to 27" wide
- Adjustable Supply Roll Tension: Accommodates a variety of roll sizes and documents
- Film Capacity: Accepts 1.5 to 10 mil
- Roller Adjustments: Roller can gap from 1⁄16" to 1⁄4" for mounting
- Built-In Cooling Fans: For heavier films and increased workload
- Auto Standby Feature: Holds temperature at 176° after 3 hour of non-use; heaters turn off after 4 hours
- Clear Polycarbonate Safety Shield: Prevents risk of injury, will not run with safety shield disengaged
- Chain and Sprocket Drive: Rugged metal components ensure superior durability
- Reverse Feature: Prevents jams and wrap-arounds
- Heavy-Duty 24V DC Motor: Capable of withstanding even the toughest working conditions
- Silicone Heated Laminating Rollers: Nonstick silicone rollers distribute heat evenly and are easy to remove and clean
- Easy Alignment of Top and Bottom Rolls: Ensures consistent results every time
- Feed Tray: Marked with paper guide standard widths on supply shaft
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Phoenix 2700 Stand
The Phoenix 2700 Stand is designed exclusively to fit the Phoenix 2700-DH and 2700-DHP laminators. It has a sleek black powder coat finish which will fit the décor of your shop or office. With four locking wheel casters, you can easily transport the laminator anywhere in your operation and lock it down when in use. Convenient and functional, this stand also boasts an economical price point to ensure great value for your investment.
- Specially Designed: Precisely engineered to hold the popular Phoenix 2700-DH and 2700-DHP laminators
- Material: Steel with black powder finish
- Heavy-Duty Locking Wheel Casters: Sturdy when in use and easily wheels away when finished
- Dimensions: 35" x 16.5" x 41.5" with laminator attached
- Shipping Weight: 29 lbs. and ships via UPS/FedEx
Phoenix 2700-DHP Spec Sheet
Phoenix 2700-DHP Operating Manual
Phoenix 2700-DH Service Manual
For Quotes Including Shipping Charges, We Require:
- Laminator Part number
- Organization or Persons name
- Address: Physical address is required, (No PO Boxes)
- City, Postal Code, State, County (If not USA)
E-mail for shipping quotes
Call or E-mail for special pricing and promotions.
- Models: 2700-DHP & 2700-123