The SEAL 62 Base is ideal for mounting and laminating pressure-sensitive graphics up to 61", this machine represents a flexible package at an affordable price - without compromising its functionality. Equipped with adjustable pressure and speed settings for maximum versatility and a 2" nip opening to cover a wide range of substrates. The SEAL 62 Base is easy- to-us, and will deliver genuine flexibility and high performance levels for the small to medium sized user. The 62 Base is ETL and CE certified.
- Heat assisted top roller for superb lamination performance
- 61" working width to handle a wide range of media
- Adjustable pressure and speed settings with maximum operating speed of 16.4’/minute
- 2" nip with manual adjustment suitable for working with a sled for road signs
- Auto-grip shafts for user friendly webbing
- Swing-up feed table to facilitate easy set up
- Foot switch for hands free operation
- Self checking safety eyes for increased operator safety
- Easy to use ergonomic control panel
- Optional rear power take up for roll-to-roll applications including vehicle wraps
- Optional image guide ensures perfect alignment and flat lamination
- Optional roll trough keeps rolled prints in place before and during lamination
- Optional leveling feet keeps the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product
Laminator Type Wide Format
Dimensions 52" x 82" x 27"
Core Diameter 3"
Laminating Speed 16.4' per minute
Film Type Cold
Roll Length 200'
Roll Width 61"
Thickness (mil) 3.5
Date Indicator Undated
6 month service warranty and 1 year parts warranty
SEAL 62/54 Base Mounter and Laminator User Manual
For Quotes Including Shipping Charges, We Require:
- Laminator Part number
- Organization or Persons name
- Address: Physical address is required, (No PO Boxes)
- City, Postal Code, State, County (If not USA)
E-mail for shipping quotes
- Models: 64338A, Z62629, 64625A, Z64618, Z64623, 64614A, 5406A, 2524295, 2524456 & 2524399