The SEAL 54 Base is a 55" wide mounting laminator that includes a heat assisted roller and 2" nip opening. Featuring auto-grip technology and swing-up feed table, the 54 Base promises high performance at an affordable price. roll trough mounted to the table. ETL certified in US/Canada.
- Heat assisted top roller for superb lamination performance
- 55" working width to handle a wide range of media
- Maximum operating speed of 16.4’/minute
- 2" nip with manual adjustment suitable for working with a sled for road signs
- Enhanced take-up featuring auto-grip technology
- Swing-up feed table to facilitate easy set up
- Foot switch for hands free operation
- Self checking safety eyes for increased operator safety
- Easy to use ergonomic control panel
- Optional image guide ensures perfect alignment and flat lamination
- Optional roll trough keeps rolled prints in place before and during lamination
- Optional leveling feet keeps the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product
Laminator Type Wide Format
Dimensions 52.2" x 75" x 21.7"
Core Diameter 3"
Laminating Speed 16.4' per minute
Film Type Cold
Roll Length 200'
Roll Width 54"
Thickness (mil) 3.5
Date Indicator Undated
6 month service warranty and 1 year parts warranty
SEAL 62/54 Base Mounter and Laminator User Manual
For Quotes Including Shipping Charges, We Require:
- Laminator Part number
- Organization or Persons name
- Address: Physical address is required, (No PO Boxes)
- City, Postal Code, State, County (If not USA)
E-mail for shipping quotes
- Models: 64341A, 64624A, 64619A, 5406A, 2524294, 2524457 & 2524458