The SEAL 65 EL wide-format cold roll laminator is perfect for mounting and laminating pressure sensitive graphics up to 65" wide. Its easy-to-use design makes it ideal for any level user making high quality graphics. Its durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance. Plus, it carries ETL certification in the US/Canada.
- Cold roll laminator confidently finishes a variety of applications
- Laminates graphics up to 65" wide
- Capable of laminating at speeds up to 14 feet/minute
- Manual nip adjustment up to 1" for handling of most substrates
- Durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance
- Flip up feed table for easy webbing
- Safety eyes for increased operator safety
- Foot switch for hands free operation
- Optional image guide ensures perfect alignment and flat lamination
- Optional roll trough keeps rolled prints in place before and during lamination
- Optional leveling feet keeps the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product
Laminator Type Wide Format
Dimensions 48" x 82.3" x 24"
Core Diameter 3"
Laminating Speed 14' per minute
Film Type Cold
Roll Length 150'
Roll Width 64"
Thickness (mil) 3.5
Weight 430 lbs (195 kg)
Date Indicator Undated
6 month service warranty and 1 year parts warranty
SEAL 54/65 EL Laminator User Manual
For Quotes Including Shipping Charges, We Require:
- Laminator Part number
- Organization or Persons name
- Address: Physical address is required, (No PO Boxes)
- City, Postal Code, State, County (If not USA)
E-mail for shipping quotes
- Models: 65656A, Z65659, 6511A, 5406A, 6502A, 2524292, 2524459 & 2524460