A great choice for schools and business.
The Tamerica TCC-2700I, easy to use and economical roll laminator.
Variable Speed and Temperature Controls.
Laminates up to 9' per minute and up to 3/16" in Thickness.
This variable speed laminating machine will accept 1.5 mil to 10 mil laminating film.
Heated rollers made of top-grade silicon rubber help to ensure bubble and scratch-free lamination.
- Variable Speed
- Spring-loaded adjustable pressure on laminating and pull rollers
- Adjustable tension on both upper lower supply rolls to assure controlled, smooth even lamination without wrinkle or curl
- Easy accommodation for 500 foot rolls of 1.5 mil (.0015") laminating film
- Accepts 1.5 mil to 10 mil films
- Adjustable feed guide
- Laminating rollers made of top-grade silicon rubber
- Heavy-duty chain & sprocket drive
- Manual with threading diagram
- Protective shield
- Silicon Heated roller for easy clearing and scratch-free lamination
- Laminates materials up to 3/16" thick
- Guide plate for 8.5" x 11"
- Temperature conversion feature
- Reverse function
- UL approved and CSA pending
- 1 year factory warranty
- Laminates from 1.5 – 10 mil at 8.8 fpm
- 27" Laminating Width
- Temperature conversion (C/F)
- Mounts up to 1⁄4"
- 1" Core Size
- Heated Rollers
- "J"-bar sliding mandrel
- Run / Stop Switch with reverse function
- Built-in horizontal trimmer
- Shipping Dims 48" x 19" x 18"
- Net Wt. 97 lbs.
- Gross Wt. 114 lbs.
- UL Approved
- 1 Year Warranty
TCC-2700i Roll Laminator Operating Manual
TCC-2700i Parts List
Free shipping within continental USA (48 states).
Charges to Alaska and Hawaii will be higher. Send e-mail for quotation to other locations.