The GBC Spire III 44T and 64T take lamination to a new level. With modern, industrial design and extensive feature sets, the Spire III 44T & 64T provide cost effective, high quality lamination unsurpassed by others in their class. All steel construction promises long-term durability and reliability while the built-in sophistication ensures a professionally finished job – thermal or cold – every time.
Running at a maximum speed of 20 feet per minute with 4" heat rollers, the Spire III machines are fast and retain heat better for longer runs. Even beginners will find the Spire III easy-to-use with a user-friendly control panel and auto grip, easy-load supply shafts for no-hassle film loading. Designed with an eye for increasing versatility, a 2" mounting gap allows for mounting of thicker substrates while optional unwinds and rewinds and roll-to-roll capabilities can be easily added later.
Features and benefits
Easy to Use
- Simple, intuitive control panel with LED pressure readout
- Hand crank for opening and closing rollers provides an infinite choice of settings
- Deep feed table makes feeding larger sheets effortless
- 20ft/min laminating capability
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Larger diameter heat rollers retain heat for longer runs
- Designed to create most applications regardless of whether they require thermal or PSA films
- Up to 44" or 64" wide laminating and mounting capabilities
- Increased mounting gap to mount to thicker substrates
- Larger film rolls can load easily on the machine
- Independently controlled upper and lower heat rollers allow for running multiple thermal film gauges and PSA films concurrently
- Optional unwinds and rewinds can be added as applications expand to allow for roll-to-roll capabilities
- All steel construction for lasting performance
Spire III 44T and 64T Specifications
||44T – 1737174 | 64T – 1737175
|Maximum Laminating Width
||44T – 44" | 64T – 64"
||Top - 1 Unwind, 1 Rewind
Bottom Front - 1 Unwind, 1 Optional Unwind
Top Rear - Optional Rewind
Lower Rear - Optional Rewind
|Heat Roller Diameter
|Independent Heater Controls
|Maximum Mounting Gap
|Type of Roller Pressure Adjust.
||Infinite crank handle with scale indicator for gap & LED pressure readout
|Protective Shield (heat rollers)
|Types of Supply Shafts
||2 Drop-In Autogrip
1 Drop-In Multicore Media
Additional Autogrip and Multicore Media Available
|Maximum Film Outside Diameter
|Digital Display with mechanical push-button Control Panel
|Front Feed Table
||Sprocket & chain
User adjustable pull roll clutch
|Idler Chill Roller Bar
||Net: 44T – 691 lbs., 64T – 902 lbs.
Shipping: 44T – 880 lbs., 64T – 1,166 lbs.
|Dimensions: in. (w x l x h)
||Net: 44T – 61.5" x 31.5" x 55.9", 64T – 81.2" x 31.5" x 55.9"
Shipping: 44T – 62.2" x 32.1" x 62.2", 64T – 81.9" x 32.1" x 62.2"
||44T – 220 VAC, 24 Amps | 64T – 220 VAC, 28 Amps (NEMA 6-30)
For best results use high-quality GBC® films and mounting adhesives
- Octiva® Thermal Films
- Octiva® Lo-Melt Thermal Films
- Arctic® Pressure Sensitive Films
- Arctic® Pressure Sensitive Mounting Adhesives
- Trade show graphics
- Rigid displays
- Backlit displays
- Window displays
- Flexible displays
- Window graphics
Free freight dock to dock within continental USA (48 states)