The Ultima 35 Desktop Roll Laminator is perfect for offices, schools, retail stores, day cares, churches and anyone who laminates often. It consistently delivers high-quality results and uses GBC’s patented EZload roll film to eliminate film loading errors.
- One-touch AutoSpeed takes the guess work out of lamination by automatically adjusting the laminating speed for you
- Fast under 2 minute warm-up time
- Ultra-Fast lamination speed of 36" per minute
- EZLoad technology makes loading film as easy as possible and helps eliminate film loading mistakes
- Heat Shoe Accutherm™ heating technology provides flawless, consistent results – every time
- Built-in trimmer, LED ready light and reverse function
- Maximum document width of 12" wide
- Auto shut off after 2 hours of non-use
- Limited 1-year warranty.
- 16.8" L x 19.4" W x11.14" H. 40lbs.
- Laminator is compatible with GBC EZLoad blue end cap roll film: 1.7 – 5 mil thickness, 12" max roll width, 1" core
Dimensions: 16.92"L x 18.11"W x 11.14"H
Maximum Document Width: 12"
Thermal Lamination: Yes
Warm-up time (minutes): 1
Date Indicator: Undated
Laminating Speed: 39" per minute
Thickness (mil) 5
Visual Ready Alert Yes
Warranty: Limited 1-year warranty
GBC Ultima 35 EZLoad Laminating Film
These specially designed rolls are made specially for the NEW GBC Ultima 35 EzLoad Laminator.
They are specially designed to make it impossible to load the Ultima 35 incorrectly and are extremely easy to use.
Now you never have to worry about wrapping the laminating film around the rollers of your laminator again.
Made from GBC's premium NapLam II films these films have a low melt temperature and adhere well to all of your color graphics.
Roll laminating has never been easier.
- Film Finish: Clear
- Core Size: EzLoad
- Thickness: 1.7mil, 3mil or 5mil
- Hot or Cold: Hot
- Models: 1701680A, 3125365EZ, 3125913EZ & 3000052EZ