The Catena 35 tackles demanding lamination jobs with ease and efficiency to keep your office, small print shop or institution running smoothly. This multi-functional laminator makes encapsulating and mounting jobs easier than ever with user-friendly features like an open design, pivoting table, AutoSpeed function, programmable presets and more. Plus, its compact size allows it to fit easily in smaller spaces.
- Provides both thermal lamination and mounting applications for a wide range of projects up to 12" wide, including signage, maps, POP displays and more
- Mounting gap lets you mount jobs to foam board up to 1/4" thick quickly and without frustration
- Includes one-touch AutoSpeed to automatically adjust laminating speed and an intuitive control panel with programmable presets to store commonly used temperature settings
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film and provides a place to rest film rolls to simplify film changing
- Lightweight aluminum shafts make it easy for anyone to remove and add film
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Additional stop button on back of laminator lets you stop the machine while watching the output. Rear trimmer also included.
- Variable laminating speeds range from 1' – 8 1/2' per minute. Adjustable temperature heats up to 302F degrees.
- Machine’s compact 27" x 13" x 18" size fits smaller spaces with ease. Includes a 90 day warranty.
- Laminator is compatible with GBC Standard Temp or Low Temp roll film: 1.5 to 10 mil thickness, 12" max roll width, 1" or 2 1/4" core
Laminator Type: Roll
Laminating Speed: 12" - 102" per minute
Film Type: NAP I, NAP II
Date Indicator: Undated
Core Diameter: 1" and 2.25"
Maximum Document Width: 12"
Warm-up time (minutes): 10
Detailed Color: Black
Catena 35 / 65 Installation and Operation Manual
Catenas Operating Manual
For Quotes Including Shipping Charges, We Require:
- Laminator Part number
- Organization or Persons name
- Address: Physical address is required, (No PO Boxes)
- City, Postal Code, State, County (If not USA)
E-mail for shipping quotes