With the Ultima 65 laminator, it’s easy to protect and preserve your most important printed teaching tools. The EZ Load film system makes loading fool-proof, while the pivoting feed table provides easy access for film changing. AutoGrip shafts make adding and removing standard film a breeze. All together, these features shorten film loading time by 50%, making this laminator the perfect choice for busy educators. 27" width is perfect for laminating classroom posters, charts and more. EZ Load film rolls are color coded for easy and accurate loading every time. Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table while loading
- Whether used for handouts, bus tags or teaching aids, you can get clear results for all of your projects. A wide 27" laminating width is perfect for schools with heavy laminating needs.
- Laminator warms up in less than 10 minutes and has a one-touch AutoSpeed feature. AutoSpeed selects the optimal speed for your documents, which helps ensure quality lamination, every time.
- Compatible with EZ Load Gray Cap NAP I Film and standard NAP I film up to 3 mil. EZ Load color coded end caps show the right way to load film, helping you avoid costly service calls.
- Make film loading simple. A pivoting table provides quick access to the rollers, while AutoGrip shafts make removing and adding standard film easier than ever. All film sold separately.
- Reduce film waste. Features front and back stop buttons to easily pause lamination for loading or cutting, while a footage counter tracks the film remaining for your use.
- Alignment guides help keep documents straight and even. A built in trimmer lets you quickly cut completed documents, while the slow forward and reverse function helps remove jams.
- With a protective shield and auto shut off, you can leave the machine on between your classes. Machine enters standby mode after 2 hour of inactivity and will shut off after 3 hours.
Laminator Type: Roll
Core Diameter: 1"
Maximum Document Width: 27"
Warm-up time (minutes): 10
Detailed Color: Gray
Dimensions: 35" (W) x 21" (D) x 14" (H)
Laminating Speed: 120" per minute
Film Type: NAP I, EZ Load
Warranty: 2 90-day
Date Indicator: Undated
GBC Ultima 65 Thermal Roll Laminator Product Manual
GBC Ultima 65 EZLoad Laminating Film
These specially designed EZload laminating rolls are made specially for the NEW GBC Ultima 65 EZLoad Laminator.
EZLoad Film technology uses color coded end caps to take the guesswork out of film loading.
They are specially designed to make it impossible to load the Ultima 65 incorrectly and are extremely easy to use.
Now you never have to worry about wrapping the laminating film around the rollers of your laminator again.
Made from GBC's premium NapLam II films these films have a low melt temperature and adhere well to all of your color graphics.
Roll laminating has never been easier.
- Film Finish: Clear
- Roll Width: 25" or 27"
- Thickness: 1.5mil or 3mil
- Roll Length: 250' or 500'
For Quotes Including Shipping Charges, We Require:
- Laminator Part number
- Organization or Persons name
- Address: Physical address is required, (No PO Boxes)
- City, Postal Code, State, County (If not USA)
E-mail for shipping quotes
- Models: 1710740B, 3000004EZ, 3126061EZ & 3000024EZ