Laminate, mount and encapsulate in one pass up to 1/2 inch thick. No set up change required providing simple operations.
2 year factory warranty.
The Digital series "Do It All"
The Digital series were the first designed exclusively for owners of 38 and 50-inch inkjet printers. They do all the finishing tasks required of a large format imaging shop - laminating one side or two, encapsulating, mounting with heat activated (dry mount) or cold pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA), simultaneous mounting and laminating, and application of cold adhesives.
These machines were made to be very easy to use, incorporating many of the glitch-proof features developed over 40 years of making laminators for schools and commercial finishing shops. These units will laminate one item, then mount and laminate the next in one pass on mounting board up to 1/2-inch thick. No setup change is needed. In fact, you can laminate one item, then mount and laminate the next in one pass without even stopping the machine.
With a top speed of 30 FPM and a sustainable laminating speed of 10 FPM with 5-mil film, the Ledco Digitals are much faster than the other machines made for big format color applications. With the release liner take-up allows the Digital series to apply cold laminating films, vinyl's and other PSA materials needing removal of a liner.
Easy to use, simple operation with opening and closing rollers for flatter lamination and years of continuous service.
Standard features include variable speed, independent top and bottom heat control, spacious feed tray, powerful film cooling system.
Hot Roll laminator is the newest edition to the Ledco family. Has all the same features of the 42" model but used heated rollers for laminating.
Ease of use and great for processing heat-activated mounting boards.
Ledco is know for making machines which are very reliable, easy to use, and inexpensive to maintain. These units maintain that reputation. They come with a two-year factory warranty.
Shipped fully assembled on the stand with a helpful operator's manual and a 90-minute instructional videotape. Ledco provides a toll-free help line to backup the training and support required of its dealers. Customers are encouraged to call so that small problems do not become big ones.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Quality silicone rubber laminating rollers release materials easily and maintain their flexibility for a good edge seal.
- Two sets of rollers keep the film flat and tight while heat laminating so that the automatic fans cool and set the adhesive. When thermal films cool in a slack state, the surface of the lamination is wavy and rippled.
- Supply roll tension is easy to adjust by simply tightening or loosening the tension control knobs on the supply roll mandrels.
- Variable speed allows thinner films to be run faster, and enables mounting or the use of thicker films, which require slower speeds.
- Independent temperature controls for top and bottom heaters allow the use of different materials on front and back of an image.
- Large feed tray makes it easier to handle big graphics. The pressure strip next to the nip helps keep images flat and wrinkle-free.
- Made in the U.S.A. All parts, including motors and controls, are made in the U.S.A. as well!
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards
Digital 44" Dual Hot Roll
The Dual Hot Roll laminator comes with a Built-in Release liner Take-up. The features of this new laminator are the same outstanding features noted in Ledco's quality products. Price include heavy duty stand.