Dependable "Workhorse" Laminator - 25"
25 inch width. Industry testimonials prove this to be the most dependable, versatile, productive, trouble-free, easy to use and friendly laminator. These are the terms Ledco owners use in describing the Work Horse laminators.
Ledco is known for making machines which are very reliable, easy to use, and inexpensive to maintain.
These units maintain that reputation.
Warranty: Two-year factory warranty
What customers are saying about the Industrial Series (Workhorse)
Customers use these kinds of terms to describe these heavy duty machines:
- Most dependable
- Most productive
- Easy to use
- Easy to maintain
There are Ledco machines 15 years and older that are still going strong. There are owners with several machines that have produced for years with no maintenance other than oiling, adjusting and replacing "normal wear" parts. In fact, we hear from appreciative owners every week!
They say a Ledco absorbs tremendous usage with amazing durability, produces high-quality lamination, and does jobs it isn't supposed to do, such as single-sided laminating.
Years ago a Ledco distributor coined the name "Workhorse" for the smaller HD laminators. Although never adopted by Ledco, many owners still use the name "Workhorse". That's because the word so aptly describes these extraordinarily reliable heavy-duty laminators. As more than one owners has said, "They just keep going".
Who can use a Workhorse? Any graphics or finishing shop that needs a true commercial machine ... trade laminators, photo finishers, printers, government or school support centers, binders and finishers, military installations, hospitals, reprographers, map makers, publishers and manufacturers.
Features of the HD-25 Industrial Series
Here are the features that contribute to making a machine people naturally call a "Workhorse".
- Intelligent heat controllers: These heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature. The microprocessor in the control quickly learns to anticipate the heat demand of each job and keeps the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers: These rollers are covered with quality silicone rubber for superior release quality, higher lamination quality, and easier cleaning. The laminating rollers and pull rollers are interchangeable.
- Removable heat shoes: These shoes are teflon coated to reduce film abrasion. They are easily unplugged and removed to clean or replace the laminating rollers.
- Built-in retractable slitters: These slitters save an enormous amount of cutting time by trimming away side scrap during the lamination process. The two heads can be adjusted independently with great precision.
- Dual tension knobs: The dual tension knobs (clutches) for each supply roll mandrel are easy to use and provide as little or as much tension as needed to keep work wrinkle-free.
- Forced air cooling: Cooling is essential when running thicker films, because the lamination needs to be cooled to get good results.
- Easy access controls: The controls are conveniently located and grouped for effective operation.
- Safety guard: A safety guard is built into the feed tray to help insure it will always be in place when laminating.
- Upper and lower rollers are driven: Both the upper and lower rollers are driven to minimize the wrinkling or curling that can occur when only one roller is driven.
- Made in the U.S.A.: The HD-25 is made in the U.S.A., making parts a lot closer to you should they be needed.
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards
- Stands: Built of heavy duty tubular steel. Designed to place unit at optimum feeding height, and to provide a secure base.
- Upper fan assembly: When running thicker films, additional cooling capacity permits work to be run at a higher speed.
- High-speed motor takes the top speed to 50 FPM for use only with thinner films.
- Release liner takeup (Scrap rewind): Removes liner material from pressure sensitive and dry resist films.
- Footage counter: For accurate measurement of film usage.
- Additional slitter heads: For multiple-up work.
|Maximum Lamination Width
||0-25 Feet Per Minute
|Laminating Roller Diameter
|Supply Roll Core Size
||3" Standard (1" or 2 1⁄4" Optional)
|Maximum Film Thickness
||Up To 10 mil
|Maximum Laminating Thickness
|Maximum Film Roll Diameter
|Dimensions (Includes Stand)
||38"L x 51"H x 25"D
|Shipping Dimensions (Includes Stand)
||56"L x 43"W x 60"H
|Weight / Shipping Weight
||285 lbs. / 560 lbs.
|Electrical (Single Phase)
||208-240v, 16 amps
50/60 Hz, 3000 watts
||1/4 hp DC, Variable Speed
Low Melt Temperature Laminating Films Click for information
Low melt laminating films is the primary choice for most laminating jobs. With a 40 to 50 degree lower activation temperature they can be used with most ink jet, lithographed, silk screened, photo-graphic, electrostatic or other reproduction methods.
Click for Operation Manual
Click for HD25 Threading Diagram
Click for Checking the Heat Relay
Click for Industrial Series Replacement Parts
Prices also includes, upper fan assembly, 2 roll stop collars and extensions to accommodate 12" OD roll of film.
- Models: 7025500, 7025500-AR, 7025500B, 7025500-BR, 7125001, H500 001.5, 7125002, H850 186.5, HD500 146.5 & PRC 210