The USI ARL Pro 2700 thermal roll laminator is a performance machine that allows users to laminate or laminate/mount. Ideal for print shops and in-plants that work with pouch boards and heat-activated boards, the ARL Pro 2700 is a heated-roller machine that offers the same ease-of-use and reliability of the ARL 2700 (#7765) and adds the capability to mount foam boards up to 3/16" thick. Now, with one machine you can laminate or laminate/mount your print in one pass.
- Laminates films up to 27" wide and 5 mil thick (can laminate 10 mil film with a 2/8 ratio)
- Mounts to foam boards up to 3/16" thick
- Adjustable temperature with digital readout for precise heat control
- Heated roller heating element
- USI Color Coding to ensure proper loading of 1" core film
- Electric reverse
- Wraparound prevention bar
- Motorkey lock
- Variable speed motor
- Product manual
- FREE lifetime technical support
- FREE standard shipping
Model: ARL Pro 2700-8974
Temp Type: Single, Adjustable, Digital
Number of Rollers: 4
Type of Rollers: Silicone
Heating Element: Roller
Warm-Up Time: 30 minutes
Warranty: 1 Year
Cord Length: 80
Thickness (inches): 1/4
Core Size: 1"
Key Lock/Locking: Y
Click for USI ARL Pro 2700 Product Manual
Click for USI ARL Pro 2700 Spec Sheet
Free shipping within continental USA (48 states).
Charges to Alaska and Hawaii will be higher. Send e-mail for quotation to other locations.