With 27 years of pouch laminator experience, Ledco designed the XL series specifically for the novice operator's environment. With simplified controls and an improved film path to eliminate many of the operator errors common to pouch laminators. So reliable it comes with a two year warranty. Check out the pre-made laminating pouches shown under laminating films.
- Easy to use...
- Great Value...
- Low Maintenance...
- Two Year Warranty...
Ledco is known for making machines which are very reliable, easy to use, and inexpensive to maintain.
These units maintain that reputation.
Warranty: Two-year factory warranty
Before we designed this machine, we studied the marketplace and sought ideas regarding features desirable in a large format pouch / mounting laminator. We learned that ease of use, reliability, value, and low maintenance were naturally necessary. We went beyond these requests and added features based on our years of industry experience to simplify and make the lamination process turnkey.
Ledco, Inc., with 27 years of pouch laminator experience, designed the XL series specifically for the novice operator's environment. We simplified the controls and created an improved film path to eliminate many of the operator errors common to pouch laminators. We made the machine so reliable it comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Posters, ink-jet images and other large format, printed materials represent a tremendous investment, whether purchased or printed on site. Protecting and mounting these materials with lamination greatly enhances their value and enables them to last for years.
XL Series Standard Features
The XL series offers the control needed to laminate different types of materials using a variety of films with a minimum of operator adjustments. Features that contribute to the quality of lamination and the dependability of the XL pouch laminator include:
- Preset lamination pressure and speed -- to make the laminator easier to use and eliminate many potential sources of problems.
- Adjustable position laminating rollers -- to provide a range of roller openings (from fully closed to 1 1/2", with 10 increments in between), to allow lamination of almost and practical substrate up to 1 1/2" in thickness.
- Enclosed lamination rollers -- to conserve energy, protect the rollers from accidental damage, and to function as a general safeguard.
- Adjustable heat controller -- to allow lamination with a wide variety of substrates, laminates, and applications (temperature range from 200 to 400 degrees F).
- Made in the U.S.A. -- for reliable quality, better service, and faster parts availability.
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards
||62"L x 16"H x 19"W
|XL Shipping Dimensions
||68"L x 20"W x 24"H
|Stand Shipping Dimensions
||48"L x 8"W x 8"H
|Weight / XL Shipping Weight / Stand Shipping Weight
||130 lbs. / 200 lbs. / 30 lbs.
||1 fpm (Foot Per Minute)
|Electrical – 110 Version
||110-125v 15 amps
1250w 50/60 Hz
|Electrical – 200 Version
||208-240v 10 amps
1500w 50/60 Hz
|Laminating Roll Diameter
|Recommended Film Gauge (Thickness)
||Up to10 mil
|Maximum Laminating and Cutting Thickness
Roller opening position
Mount and Laminate
Click for Operation Manual
Click for XL Series Replacement Parts
- Models: 1044110-A, 1044220-A & XL44 135.5