Index of Products
Other Featured Products:
2 Year Factory Warranty
This laminator is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years after date of shipment. Defective parts will be replaced without cost within the warranty period, provided the laminator has not been abused, altered or operated contrary to instructions. LEDCO, Inc. shall not be liable for any alterations or repairs except those made with its written consent.This obligation under warranty shall not extend to the following:
- The adjustment or replacement of parts which are the normal responsibility of the owner. For example, rubber rollers, heat shoe coatings, scratched or chipped paint, loose fasteners (screws, nuts, etc.), or other items, such as fuses, that show wear under normal use; i.e. "normal wear parts."
- Normal operating adjustments to heat, speed, tension, etc.
- Parts that are not manufactured by LEDCO, Inc. If the individual manufacturer warrants these items their warranty is, in turn, passed on to the original purchaser of the laminator. LEDCO, Inc. does not incur any obligation or liability as a result of the warranties that are the sole responsibility of the appropriate individual manufacturer.
- Damage caused by the occurrence of “wrap arounds” and their improper removal.
Any laminator that proves defective during the warranty period may be returned to LEDCO, Inc. unless it is decided that the necessary repairs can be made during a service call. Notice of the defect should be submitted in writing or by phone to LEDCO before any steps are taken to repair or return the machine. Phone: 585-367-2392 Fax: 585-367-2978If the machine is returned, the following should accompany it.
- Customer name, address and phone number
- Written particulars regarding the malfunction
- Date of installation
- Serial number of the machine.
All returns must have a return authorization number on the outside of the shipping container.
If your machine needs servicing after the warranty has expired, please contact your dealer. LEDCO, Inc. does offer technical support if your dealer is unable to assist.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including the warranties of Merchantability and Fitness For Use and of all other obligation or liabilities of LEDCO, Inc.. Said company neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume it for any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of this laminator except as provided for above.
Further, this warranty will not apply to any machine or part thereof which has been damaged as a result of an accident or as a result of the abuse, misuse, or neglect of the machine. The warranty is also void if the laminator has been altered or repaired by any other than an authorized repair facility or dealer.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
**Prices, images and specifications subject to change without notice.**
For your convenience, we accept these credit cards: