The B64 is designed to provide quality lamination of a wide range of papers and materials up to 3 inches / 7.62cm thick using film up to 10 mil / .254mm thick.
Common applications include:
- Transfer tape applications
- Vinyl application to sign blanks
- Mounting and over-laminating using thermal mounting pouches
- One sided over lamination using pressure sensitive films
- Lamination of inkjet prints and other prints produced on printers using other technologies
- 3 inch opening allows mounting to doors and table tops
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Your new machine has many standard features and accompanying benefits that set it apart from other laminators:
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure-sensitive films both top and bottom and for finished material.
- Roller bearings with alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- The laminating roller opening is adjustable in seconds and allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- The feed tray is non-ferrous, so magnetic materials may be applied.
- The supply roll tension knobs are important because without some supply roll tension, most films and tapes will wrinkle during application.
- A reverse drive switch makes it simple to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wraparound.
- The machine comes with locking castors.
- A safety shield with electronic interlock prevents operation of the machine if the guard and the feed tray are not in place, protecting operators and other employees.
- Four emergency stop buttons with two on each side of the machine (one in front and one in rear) will automatically stop the machine and open the rolls when the operator pushes them in. In addition, there is an emergency stop bar located on the back of the machine.
- Manufactured in the USA means quality, better service and faster parts availability.
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards
- Ledco machines come with a 2 year factory limited warranty.
|Maximum Lamination Width
||1-25 FPM (30.38-762.0 cm/min)
|Laminating Roller Diameter
|Supply Roll Core Size
|Recommended Film Thickness
||1 mil and up (.0254 mm and up)
|Maximum Laminating Thickness
|Dimensions With Stand
||99”W x 51”D x 62”H
2.51mW x 1.30mD x 1.57mH
||108”W x 56” D x 72”H
2.74mW x 1.42mD x 1.83mH
||650 lbs / 800 lbs
294.8 kg / 362.9 kg
||1/4 HP DC
||208 – 240 VAC
Single Phase 30 amps
208/360 – 240/415 VAC
Three phase 15 amps
|Maximum Film Roll Diameter
(Specifications are subject to change without notice)
B640220A and B6402203A Do Not Include The Feed Table Assembly
B64 Factory Floor Pictures
Additionally B640220A and B6402203A require a mandatory Factory Training at an additional $1,620.00 Per Day plus Expenses